15 December 2010

I Am 'Jack of All Traits??'

my touch on english style curtain
 


Salam to all readers, may Allah SWT bless your life, may your life full of happiness...today and ever after.

I've done one of the psychological test, which meant for all the individuals to find about themselves, who they are and what category of person they're in.

The result was: You are jack of all trait (with a little explanation about it), further explanation? I have to pay to read them but definitely I won't pay because....I am Jack of all Trait!!!

Jack of all trait is a type of people who loves many things, do many thing and have the ability to master many skills, yet they never deeply in love and practice what they know. They are creative and proactive. As you all know, creative people can easily get bored with the thing they do. They do when they have to. After that they just go and start a new thing that they are interested in.

That's me. When I like something (e.g activity,hobby etc) , I'm so obsess in it. I will learn, i will make it myself, I will place the product somewhere, make some collection... until... until I fall in love with another activity, I will leave the former as though they never exist in my life..

Right now, I really obsess in  making blogs. I have many blogs and I know I will leave 'em one day...

Luckily, I never have the same feeling towards my husband and kids, otherwise????

No comments:

Post a Comment