16 December 2010

Procrastination is the thief of time..

procrastinate? pomegranate? don't you think  they sound similar?
Salam my dear friends,

I need to get my office work done by tonight. But what can I do when the internet coverage by maxis broadband is as slow as a sloth? My network hanged and all the data been uploaded halfway. What shall I do now? I need to do something, something that might help me tomorrow. I'm thinking of e mailing all the data to the moderator instead of keying in them in the database? Hmm.. good idea. After all it's not my fault. So, they can fill them in for me. In fact, last week they had already asked me for the raw data. But I refused to give. I thought my refusal might reduce their work, in other word, might help them. But now I realize that I am giving them a big trouble, because they need to pass up the data by 20th December...and they are still waiting for me..Oh dear, forgive me. If I have the ability to know what will happen in future...

Well, luckily I have this blogger: edit layout that can be used to fulfill my past time.. Hmm..eventhough the coverage is slow, I still manage to type something. Alhamdulillah, this thing does not hang like the database.
God is teaching me something. That is, always say insyaAllah Taala and do not promise to others something that you yourself not sure with. Be prepared for the worst and do your work as early as possible. Do not procrastinate your work. Hmm.. I should have done this last week.???

1 comment: