25 December 2010

MY LIFE CHANGE..

Salam to all readers,

My life does change since I become a blogger. I am as busy as ever but there is one more thing added in my life. It's a commitment towards my target group. They are my blog reader. They are a group of people whom I never know before, never care about their background, never think about their interest. They come and give comments. I appreciate them. They ask question, I answer. They give compliments, I thank them. With my very sincere feeling, without any hidden agendas.Some of them has already 'attach' to me in such a way that we care and respect each other entry, we visit and give comment regularly. Some of them, I even by heart their life story. 

beautiful scenery at my kampung
Sometimes I feel like closing all my blogs and come back to my old life. Life that only concern me, my family, my career, my surroundings, my 'orang kampungs' and my community / neighborhood. Actually I already have a list of people that I need to take care of and I'm not really a woman with nothing to do. I have a lot of responsibilities to think of. But somehow I feel that i need to leave something to my next generation, so that when my body bio-degraded (actually I do not know a terminology for this), my 'life' will still go on. As what happened to many famous people like the late 4 Fiqh-Imams. I really admire them and what they did in their life. This is my actual intention of having my own blogs. 

Well, my readers. Please pray that I have enough strength to go on. TQ..

No comments:

Post a Comment