31 December 2010

My Favourite Things (Part 1) - Jogging Track

My front yard - I plant all these about 4 years ago
 Salam to all readers,

I'm feeling quite happy because today is a public holiday for all Malaysian. We celebrate victory of a football match between Malaysia and Indonesia. So, the first thing I did today is jogging. We started jogging at 7.35 a.m. Actually I don't mean to tell you about our activity, which I'm sure everyone of you has experienced with. What I actually want to tell you is about our jogging track. This jogging track is actually a road / driveway in front of my house. This driveway is quite long. The length it's about a kilometer. What I like most are the things that I can find and see along the track. To me, all these things are nice and interesting. Well, may be you won't like them. I can understand because I am a nature lover, scenery lover, panorama lover and countryside lover. Okay, I will explain the photos below. Just read the caption.

<><><><>Picture above shows my house gate. Do you see the jogging track? It just a step outside our compound. Beside it is a palm oil plantation, namely Mayfield Division.
 This is the jogging track. It's a very nice and even road. Free from busy traffic. You can either jog or ride.  Sometimes there's also cars and motorbike using this route.
Wafa walking - gay and free

You can also find small canal somewhere along the road. Look how clear the water is..

A very fresh morning. Wafa look so happy...Abang is cycling ahead of her..

Our neighbour - Pak Cik Din Contractor

Our unknown neighbour - nobody live here yet, the house is still under construction


Our another neighbour - The Late Bang Darus house

unknown grass with a nice small flower
Terung pungar - A kind of eggplant with a spike skin
Another grass with small dandelion like flowers..
 Most of the houses here has their own style of fencing. The owner doesn't really care about how does the fence look like , as long as they can protect their crops from their neighbour's herds.
Some of our neighbour are very poor

Look at their fence.. does it look fragile??


 Benches under longan tree

a very country-like looking house. Still under construction.

What I actually like with the house is this unknown weird looking climbing plant


We are getting nearer to the end of the lane...

You can see the end of the lane from here. We never dare to go nearer. Too many dangerous creature like snakes, creepy insects and wild dogs.


My neighbours really love planting puddings


Another canal with column bridges, used by the palm fruit picker.

A cow looking straight at us, when we were on our way home..
My hubby is busy mowing the grass when we arrived...

1 comment: