28 December 2011

MY FAMILY TRIP - LATA CELAK, IBOI, KUPANG, BALING.

On 25 December 2011, we went to Lata Celak, at Iboi, Kupang, Baling, Kedah, Malaysia. This was the nicest fall I ever went. I love it because it far from develepment, not many people know the place, very quiet, very fresh and I feel safe because the water is shallow and I can see the bottom. Actually I've already experienced many Latas like Lata Bukit Hijau which is really steep and long, Hutan Lipur Sg sedim which is very wide and rough, suitable for water rafting (I'm quite afraid with the strong current), Lata Bayu which is deep and dark that come with a nice man made surrounding, Air Terjun Junjong which is small and nice, suitable for children, Hutan lipur Ulu Paip which is very famous, very nice and high. Among all, I like Lata Celak because it is very 'virgin', untouch and natural.  I recommend you yo come here. This place is easy to find. You just go to Grik Jeli highway, a few kilometres after the exit to Kuala Pegang at left, you will see Madrasah Khairiyyah on the right then after that you will see an exit to Iboi. Use the route to Iboi, you will find Kampung Bendang Pecah and after that, here you are... Lata Celak.

Abang standing infront of natural background...

Green, green, evergreen...
My mother- in -law. She looks 'ceria' everytime she join us for picnic.



Testing the water...


Tolong... ada orang terapung!!!

Ssssseeejjjjukkknye....

Abah tangkap 'kura-kura'..

Mencari batu untuk dijadikan hiasan rumah...

What are u 2 discussing??



Berenang-renang ketepian..


The water look ok but actually the current quite strong...

Like nenek like cucu...


Nangis, nangis. Itu je kerjanye...
Permandangan yang indah di Lata Celak
Indah sungguh ciptaan Allah SWT... Alhamdulillah..

4 comments:

  1. Boleh bermalam disitu ke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skrg 2020 dah boleh dtg ke lata celak nak duduk homestay, tempah homestay bokbak 4 minit jarak ke lata celak. Jom singgah google search homestay bokbak, 012-4893425

      Delete
  2. I know Malaysia is a very rich green country. Being Malaysian myself living abroad always makes me miss the greenery and the waterfalls that not only makes Malaysia a clean country but also a great landscape. I would definitely like to visit and show my husband Lata Hijau, Tasek Raban, Tasik Chini, Tasek Merah; etc. I am for sure I will enjoy the ikan bakar near Tasek Raban. Only thing I wonder is, if there are clean places to eat and stay.

    ReplyDelete