24 January 2012

WHY DO I LIKE MY VILLAGE....(PART ONE)






I like my village very much. May be to others my village doesn't present the what so call pristine landscape, fairyland scenery or dreamed vacation land. But I still like it because of what comes together with it. The community, the custom, the activity, the herd, the wild life, the back yard and etc. This definitely not the place for holiday goer, we don't even have a  place to acommodate tourist here. It's only a piece of land that gradually built-up and transformed by itself as a result of living activity of it's inhabitants. It 's so difficult to describe in words but the photos and captions might help you to understand.

A canal use to water the paddy field during planting season


My neighbours' backyard.

An unpaved pathway along the river behind my house..

Palm estate meaning for palm oil
Paddy field close-up.


Paddy field close-up. I really like this.


Do you see a net (very transparent) they use to catch some birds.



A fisherman cruising the river behind my house.

'Ixora Javanica' at my house.

Another paddy field scenery.


Road splits the paddy field. Look at the cloud, this is call comolous nimbus.

Another scenery of paddy field.

The other half of the above..

No comments:

Post a Comment